Lohman-Libby Family History

Welcome to the family history of Margaret (Maggie) Ann Jensen Olson! I've been doing a lot of research this summer, including Ron's family, and have found tons of information. NOTE: remember that posts are in chronolgical order, so you may want to read from the bottom up! Have fun, and please let me know your comments!!!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Here We Go!

Welcome to my new webpage, where I will share the fruits of my labors from looking up facts about my ancestors!

About a month ago I started to get interested in filling in the "gaps" in my family history, and also in Ron's. I ended up paying for a subscription to Ancestry.com, and was amazed and excited by all the data available on-line.

It has been fascinating and rewarding, and I've discovered many facts - and I'm going to start sharing them with you all. I hope that you will be excited, too, to find out more about our roots.

I believe that this search has been very healing, especially coming up on the anniversary of mom's death (and Ron's mom's as well). It's been a long year, and to have it come to a close with finding out so much about the family is helping me with my grief.

So keep checking - I have lots and lots of info to share (and some pictures as well). I welcome your comments, too!

Love to you all... Margaret (Maggie)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home